Thursday, October 20, 2011
Journey to Art Education
I decided to use dominoes for my journey map. Every decision and event in my life created a chain reaction to lead me to where I am today so I chose a variety things- from my family and friends to school experiences to car mishaps and terrible jobs. I decorated the domino box with excerpts from one of my favorite poems by Neil Gaiman called Instructions.
"If any creature tells you that it hungers,
feed it.
If it tells you that is is dirty,
clean it.
If it tells you that it hurts,
if you can,
ease its pain."
"Trust ghosts. Trust those you have helped to help you in their turn. Trust dreams. Trust your heart and trust your story."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think your journey map is wonderful. I love the use of dominos as game pieces that string together your life story
ReplyDelete